- Depicts a new and exclusive design of Lakshmi, the Hindu goddess of wealth, fortune and prosperity
- Contains 20g of 24 Karat/ 999.9 fine gold
- Beautifully presented in a specially designed henna patterned sleeve
- An auspicious gift which unites British minting excellence and time-honoured traditions
- Each bar is imprinted with a unique serial number
- Special gift for Akshaya Tritiya, Diwali, Makar Sankranti, Dussehra and Holi.
Worshipped daily by Hindus across the world, the goddess Lakshmi is the spiritual embodiment of prosperity, wealth and good fortune. This year, for the first time, The Royal Mint is honouring Vishnu’s beloved consort on a 20g gold minted bullion bar. As beautiful as the precious metal she adorns, this gold bar features a brand new design depicting the gentle and loving goddess in all her glory.
Esteemed for its beauty, gold has long been a popular gift associated with luck and prosperity. By uniting this precious metal with a goddess venerated for the same qualities, this brand-new bar serves as the perfect gift for a friend or loved one for a special occasion.
Lakshmi 20g Gold Bar Minted
|ALLOY||999.9 Fine Gold|
|REVERSE DESIGNER||Emma Noble|
|OBVERSE DESIGNER||Emma Noble|
|PURE METAL TYPE||Gold|
|PURE METAL CONTENT||0.64 Troy Oz|
|PACKAGING||Secure Blister Packaging & Sleeve|
|BAR SIZE||31 mm x 18 mm|
|BAR THICKNESS||2.1 mm|
|SERIAL NUMBER||Unique serial number|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.